Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Crazy Day before School

This was a NON stop day. 
I have been in:

DSW
Swank (a clothing boutique)
Starbucks
Bed Bath and Beyond
KMart
Parking office @ school
Locker room @ school
Dutch Brothers
Post Office
Radio Shack
Staples
Best Buy
And finally Costco

yes. All those places. And I bought something in most of them. Eih. Good thing I'm made of money (heiheiheiehie hysterical laughter)
Didn't make it to Green bluff, which is the one place I really WANTED to go (but didn't need to). I finally found a netbook at costco-so glad to finally have something.
I'll sign off with one thought: its a billboard on a major road here. all black and white.
"Abstinence Works; Building families and character" 

Now really, how fast are ya going ta be building families by practicing abstinence?!? 
I'm a little suspicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment